Best value copy means Best Quality, Best Prices and Best Delivery.
Best quality with Best Value Copy is not just an idle slogan! There is a BIG difference in quality between ordinary color and black and white print/copies and what Best Value Copy offers.
Compare our equipment to what is typically used by our competitors:
- Color DPI up to 36 times conventional copy machines providing better & clearer image
- Newest toner providing better images, matte, & smooth look
- Best coverage from sophisticated "toner cloud"
- Solid colors are much fuller and more even
- Consistent image throughout printing run
- Sophisticated color matching system
- Print on textured stocks using ultrasonic technology
- Accurate registration
- Closed loop controls keep quality within tight specifications
- Automatic color registration by latest technology controller
- Variable printing by special order allows changing texts such as different addresses on each sheet, etc.
Our technologically advanced Xerox iGEN color presses are over 25 feet long and are over 8 feet high and weigh several tons! Our Xerox Docutech printers are the top of the line among black and white machines.
Compare our equipment to what is typically used by other printers and you will notice a huge difference! Have you seen any of the machines on this page at your local print/copy shop or at a national chain copy store? That's not likely, since they mostly use older, smaller machines that can only produce average quality prints.
At Best Value Copy we have the best equipment, a highly trained and experienced staff and full time in house factory technicians so you get the best quality.
Best Value Copy gives you the best quality, all at low cost and delivered fast with superlative customer service.
"Get the best for less with BestValueCopy.com"